Everyone has that one guy that you just want to say "1 v 1 Me" to and now is your chance. rTr will have a 1 V 1 tournament to find out who is the "Best" rTr has to offer. The sign ups start Monday February the 6th and run till Friday February the 24th. At that time that registration is closed the brackets and the matches will be posted for everyone to review. To sign up simply put a post below with your in-game name and Blizzard ID, (If you do not for whatever reason want the Blizzard ID posted Fill the Space with #'s and message me on the website with that information.) Matches will be scheduled for March 4th and 5th. An exact time for the match start times will be posted here and messaged to all registered people as soon as it is decided. To spice things up message me if you want to specifically challenge someone and we can try and line these matches up early on, just remember a request is not a guarantee and is at the Judges discretion.
- The default settings specified in these rules can be changed, but only if an option is available in the challenge. The staff will support no other agreements, (i.e. verbal, AIM, email). So unless specified otherwise in the match details, these default rules will be followed.
- Any settings not listed below should be left in the default selections
- If the wrong region was selected it is not a valid reason to dispute a match. The match is to be played to its entirety and the correct scores are to be reported.
- The Judge will spectate and host all matches.
- Teams may not delay the match for more than 5 minutes between each round/map. A round is defined as a stopping point during the match when match settings may be altered, and/or players may switch sides or change equipment.
Maps: They will play best of 3 on 2/3 maps (Each challenger picks one). If by the end of both maps we have a tie, then the Judge will pick a map at random. Or all challenges will be played on Ecopoint: Antartica. (Rules will updated with a final decision soon.)
Hero Selection Limit: One challenger will pick a Hero and both will have to remain that hero through the duration of the best of 3 rounds. Once a winner is decided, the other challenger will pick a Hero and they will play through a best of 3 rounds.
If the challengers are tied, the judge will poll them for 5 hero picks each. He will compare the lists and choose one from any overlapping characters for them to compete with. If no overlap occurs in the first list then this process will be continued till an overlap occurs.